[Sca-cooks] Elizabeth....reports

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 13 07:36:20 PDT 2001

Have you tried the Library of Congress?  I know that they have a lot of
unusual things, and, I suspect, they have foreign language things as well.
I know that, at least in the past, they've done ILL, so that might be a
help.  Also, you're not that far away...you could come down and go there
yourself.  You'd be welcome to crash here for night or two if you wanted to
do this.  I know this would be difficult with your father so ill, but maybe
you could steal a day or two?

Kiri