[Sca-cooks] Rest of the World-It could have been them (was Horrified)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 08:17:57 PDT 2001

Wanda Pease wrote:

> On a slightly guilty note:  How many of you thought of "Godzilla" when you
> saw the footage of people running away from the collapsing tower for the
> 20th time?  The whole thing keeps seeming like an action feature like
> Independence Day, Godzilla, or King Kong.  The Twin Towers got hit in all of
> those, I have this little black humor monger at the back of my mind that
> keeps saying that Tokyo and Big Ben have to come next.

My big cinematic thought was that there is now a big black line between the
movies made before this day and after.  "AI" is now outdated.  The still-filming
"Spider-Man" is in big trouble;  has anyone else seen their poster art of the
WTC Towers with the spider-web between them, catching a helicopter?

Selene, Caid