[Sca-cooks] Re: VARA, my buddy my pal

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Wed Sep 12 06:27:04 PDT 2001

  In defense of the poor ILL librarians at my local library, who *don't*
cringe when they see me coming, oddly enough!

    They do an absolutely fantastic job of finding books for me.  I have
encountered problems mostly with Scandinavian languages and textile
information, which isn't surprising--it seems as if textile archeology is
the orphan step-child of archeology, sometimes!

    Elizabeth