[Sca-cooks] Rest of the World-It could have been them (was Horrified)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 11:58:59 PDT 2001

Wanda Pease wrote:

> On a slightly guilty note:  How many of you thought of "Godzilla" when you
> saw the footage of people running away from the collapsing tower for the
> 20th time?  The whole thing keeps seeming like an action feature like
> Independence Day, Godzilla, or King Kong.

Actually, to be quite honest, my first thought past the shock and horror were
the words of Will Smith in _Independance Day_ during the dogfight scene... "I
KNOW You DID NOT shoot that shit at me..." Trouble is... they did :-(.

Corwyn

"With girls I get no respect.  A belly dancer told me I turned her stomach."

     - Rodney Dangerfield