[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 17:00:16 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/12/2001 3:45:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
maggie5 at home.com writes:

> Same thing here. I once contracted hepatitis from a blood transfusion, so
> thats right out.

My husband and I are donating half of our tax refund check to the Red Cross
to buy supplies - I can't donate blood because I'm pregnant, and my husband
is so needle-phobic that I have to go with him when he gets a shot, to
explain to everyone that he has not passed out, he has simply meditated
himself so far away that he cannot feel the shot or respond to anyone around
him.

Brangwayna Morgan