[Sca-cooks] Sekunjabin question

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Sep 14 06:18:44 PDT 2001

> I get white wine vinegar from almost any reasonably sized grocery store....in
> our area, Safeway, Food Lion and Giant all carry it.  It's a fairly commonly
> stocked item, along with red wine vinegar, which is what I use to make
> sekanjabin.

*blink* I've been told that someone local to me finds white wine vinegar
at her Giant. I'm going to have to check that out. All the places I've
checked had only cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar and
acetic acid in water, aka distilled white vinegar (except the one discount
store that had rice wine vinegar, sherry vinegar and 'cider vinegar' [the
'cider vinegar' was made from acetic acid, water, color and other natural
flavors'])

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa