[Sca-cooks] Fw: Threats to SCAdians with Middle Eastern personas.

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 14 06:26:17 PDT 2001

I find it hard to understand how people could threaten people with ME personas!
Most of these people are not even of ME extraction...and I must say that I find
this, along with the attacks on people who really are of ME extraction to be a
frighteningly predjudicial action.  I sincerely hope that no one in our Society,
one that's supposed to represent chivalry, courtesy and honor, will take part in
anything like this!

Do we know if the calls are coming form SCAdians or from people who, surfing the
internet, just happen upon these web pages?

Kiri