[Sca-cooks] Re: baking response, was: Heroes was Superheroes

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 14:17:15 PDT 2001

I haven't, personally, because my kitchen doesn't really
work just now.  But I've noticed it's traditional to deluge
a bereaved family with food.  Maybe it's the same urge but
without the traditional outlet?  A response to the urge to
do SOMETHING?

Speaking of humor, did anybody else read the subject line
"help with garlic sauce" and get a mental image of someone
ladling sauce over the members of that Icelandic
search-and-rescue team?  Or have I blown another mental
circuit-breaker?

Dana/Ximena

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> Jennifer Thompson wrote:
>
> > Obligatory food content - on the list of expected
> reactions that Dana/Xemina
> > sent I found humor, but couldn't find cooking. Anyone
> else been futilely
> > trying to fill an emotional void by baking?
>
> Pesto. *burp*
>
> 'Lainie

=====
Some girl with psychic power, she said,