[Sca-cooks] [Sca-cooks]Twelfth Night: the date

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Fri Sep 14 15:03:40 PDT 2001

An inter-kingdom anthropology zinger. I was reading along this thread and
wondering what seemed odd about it, and then realized that it was the idea
of Kingdom 12th Night. In the Outlands we have Midwinter or 12th Night in
each Barony, not as a Kingdom altogether. One reason some of us have
Midwinter is so we can not conflict with 12th Night and travel to each
other's events.

Mirhaxa

  mirhaxa at morktorn.com