[Sca-cooks] Re:cookies

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 15 00:32:33 PDT 2001

Kirsten of Blak Rose said:
> I also said I would do the cookie exchange and the other exchange.  Please
> take me off the lists.  On a different note, Olwen to what address are you
> sending your cookies?  I think your idea of sending the cookies to the NYC
> firemen and the DC firemen is a wonderful idea.

This may make me sound selfish, but I was looking forward to the
SCA-Cooks cookie exchange and seeing what everyone came up with.

Perhaps we could do it both ways? Perhaps folks that wanted to could
include two sets of each type of cookie or treat and the group
getting together could as well as packaging up things to send back
to the list members could take the second set of cookies/treats and
package them into some large boxes and send those off to the NYC and
DC fireman or wherever appropriate? We could all include some extra
money to cover the cost of the mailings to those places.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net