[Sca-cooks] I think that someone mentioned this

Karen Summerfelt-Hume ekaterina at md.prestige.net
Sat Sep 15 06:21:30 PDT 2001

Greetings Nichola,

        Ekaterina from Bright Hills here. The Bright Hills Cooks Guild is
handling the feast at Kingdom 12th Night. The date is Jan. 5, 2002 and we're
working with Dun Carraig as it's a 'team effort'.  Volunteers are ALWAYS
welcome.  Where are you residing?  We're in Northern Maryland - Baltimore,
Harford and  Carroll Counties. Our next meeting is on Sunday, 9/23 in Bel
Air, MD if you're close enough to make it.  Otherwise I can just add you to
our Guild e-mail list for the duration if you like.  Keep me posted. My
E-mail is  ekaterina at md.prestige.net   and I'm the current head of the Cooks
Guild.

  Ekaterina