[Sca-cooks] My earlier reference to Father Mychal Judge

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Sep 15 11:28:50 PDT 2001

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
> --
> Oh Geez! Now I'm bawling..... What a crappy week!
> Phillipa
>

>>I guess this is why they call a funeral mass a sacrament, huh?

No, don't bawl. Look, I'll even trim my usual nasty sig comment on Joe
Torre and Roger Clemens (even though it's true)! Look. Okay? Feel better?

I wanted to call to people's attention the fact that that even as we
sorrow for our loss of this wonderful man, we can't help but rejoice
that we ever had him at all. I wanted to share with you all the profound
joy I felt watching this _funeral_, something I _never_ thought to
experience.

This is really a time to heal, and this was good medicine.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com