[Sca-cooks] Little food humor

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 14:12:43 PDT 2001

I think I have to take the fall for this Lanie,
Misha & I were talking about this site that he ran into and I said It would
make people smile and so send it to the list.
 (It is amazing what one can run into without really trying. I once ended up
on a porno site when I had started out on _The Costume site_ and hit the
selection for fantasy costumes.......)
Phillipa, age 46, Misha's self appointed on-line mama