[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern oversensitivity?

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sun Sep 16 05:55:51 PDT 2001

You Forgot Lebanon, the Tall Cedars of Lebanon came from the Levant, It was
the ancient home of the Phoenicians, Assyria, the Hittites, Syria, and Egypt
all ruled it in the ancient world as did the Israelite Kings of the Old
Testament. It was the most fought over piece of ground in the Age of Empires
because it was the road to everywhere worth anything.

Thorbjorn