[Sca-cooks] Kitchen rules?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Sep 16 15:02:46 PDT 2001

Morwenna de Malyns asked:
> 	A couple of years ago when I was subscribed here I saw a list of Kitchen
> Rules that someone posted outside their kitchen for every feast with a bag
> of hair scrunchies and hair nets?  Does someone have a copy or know where I
> could get a copy and permission to use them?  Thanks in advance!

Looking through the headcooks-msg file in the FEASTS section of the
Florilegium, I find this message. I beleive this is the list you are
looking for. (pasted below)

As far as permission goes, I believe Aoife's email address has changed
since this message was posted. I don't believe she is currently reading
this list.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net