[Sca-cooks] Broad beans

Mon Sep 17 05:56:28 PDT 2001

Try fava beans.  I can't find them at the local grocery, but a small Middle
Eastern grocery carries them canned and dried, both in the pod and shelled.
A local gourmet food store cares them shelled and dried.  Having cooked some
German recipes with them, I find I prefer getting the beans shelled.

Bear