[Sca-cooks] Cookies

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Mon Sep 17 06:29:26 PDT 2001

Hello, all.  I'm way behind on some e-mails.  They're coming in so fast
that if I don't respond immediately, I can't find it / remember to
respond later... Anyway, re: the cookie exchange.

I will take off the list those who ask to be removed because you wish to
bake for the firefighters instead.  I recall that Olwen asked to be
taken off, and I thought I saw another but I can't find that e-mail.
So, if you want to be taken off, please shoot me another e-mail.

Re: baking for the firefighters/other rescue people, I'd love to
participate in this, too.  If you want to do this close to Christmas
rather than now, it could be done after the previously mentioned Cookie
exchange.  Or, we could add one extra batch of cookies to what we're
otherwise baking and send them all on together.  I'm only two hours from
NYC - I or someone else down this way could run them up, if we still
feel it's preferable to mailing.

Of course, by that time, we may be wanting to send them to soldiers
overseas...  I'm crossing my fingers that that doesn't happen!

-Magdalena