[Sca-cooks] Heroes was Superheroes

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:28:57 PDT 2001

Hehe.  Actually, once in a while I forget and pop a piece of marzipan in my
mouth and nearly gag.  Funny, years ago I used to love the stuff.  And on
the subject of marzipan, some lucky contestant on this list will soon be
recieving.....well, lets just say it will be funny
Olwen who was busy in the kitchen last night.