[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Thre ats

Mon Sep 17 06:38:19 PDT 2001

The US would probably be making a "Crusade" against the evil infidels of
Islam.

I find it interesting that the statements of two well known "Christian"
ministers echo the sentiments of Osama bin Laden and the Imams who support
him.

Bear