[Sca-cooks] Catholic/Christian, was: The Fallwell/Robertson statements

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Sep 17 09:25:11 PDT 2001

I have to say that I've been part of three different Protestant groups during my
life (Presbyterian, Methodist and Episcopalian) and I don't ever recall hearing
the Catholics weren't Christians.  I do definitely remember the reactions to JFK's
running for the Presidency...in fact, a major difference of opinion on this caused
one of the worst arguments I ever had with my parents (I supported JFK).

Kiri