[Sca-cooks] FW: TRIBUTE TO AMERICA

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Sep 18 05:40:51 PDT 2001

> Actually, Stephan...they are pretty much verbatim.
> I heard the audio clip the other day on the radio...It's genuine.
> gyric

Yes, the piece was genuinely written 1973 during the pullout from the
vietnam  war and recorded to music on several occasions thereafter in
'73-74. Unsubstantiated reports indicate that one of the major
networks had the anchor read portions of the piece aloud.

Perhaps a quick look through the online news sources might relieve the
myth that it accurately describes the current world situation.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa