[Sca-cooks] Playdough question was Superheroes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 18 06:32:50 PDT 2001

No, I'm sorry, I sure don't...it would have been in the papers she kept
for her school (she had a private pre-school).  When she died, we gave a
lot of that stuff to her two assistants, who were, basically, finishing
out the school year with the kids.
I bet you could find it by looking for the Morton salt website, or
asking some local preschool/kindergarten teachers, though.....
--Maire