[Sca-cooks] Happy Noo Yeah!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:27:17 PDT 2001

>For them as celebrates it now, a happy and healthy New Year. After all,
>it's bound to improve, huh?
>
>Adamantius

Interesting that it is the time of renewal for so many.
I lost my job of 5 1/2 years today as have so many
people around the country. Most likely I'll be moving
to Atenveldt in a month or so but my lady may also
be losing her job soon. We aren't sure what the future
holds for us right now. I may leave my friends who
are far more than that to me now. I'm losing the only
family I've ever claimed. It's uncertain where I'll
wind up or what I'll be doing by the time of our New
Year's. New Year is a time of celebration and of hope,
but with hope and change also comes fear and loss. For
all I will be gaining I will also be losing. There are
many of us expiriencing this now. I'll still be the
Evil List Administrator for a while but we'll all have
to see how the Fates toss the dice. I may soon be in
Atenveldt, or I may stay here in Ansteorra, or An Tir,
or the East or ......who knows?  Thankfully I do know
that wherever we wind up there will be people I know.
Not just personally but there are the same people in
every kingdom. In my visits to Atenveldt I've been right
at home as I have been at Pennsic or Meredies or here.
We are a big family and though I will be leaving brothers
and sisters I'll be with aunts and uncles and cousins.

The river has turned and the rapids are ahead. I'll see
if my boat is worthy of them.

Thank You,

Gunthar