[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Thu Sep 20 04:57:29 PDT 2001

Yeeess! Gunther come this way!!!!Were else can you go get a case of crabs
without the medical stigma! Where else can you go and be near the best
master armourer  "me" in the known world. Home of the marzipan queen.!And
cooks ,my word do we have cooks .Some are so good they don't even know it
yet..We also have micro brew,s   (Bring in the ompa band)
Why we have hardware ,software,did I mention taffy, beaches. My word it
makes my head spin-So gunthur come on
 over. smeeeeel l the food .                         Chirhart( still
clearing a room for you and yours)