[Sca-cooks] Lochac going Kingdom was Bidding for Count Gunthar

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Thu Sep 20 20:09:21 PDT 2001

Our first Crown Tourney will be held on Easter Saturday at Rowany Festival
in Sydney (March 2002) - calendar not nearby can't give exact date.

Our first Crown Investiture is on the weekend of the 6th & 7th July 2002 in
Politocopolis (Canberra) - going to be a good event.

>Hey, when, exactly, _do_ y'all become a kingdom? I've heard that it's
>happening, but not when, etc.....
>--Maire, passing curious, even if 1000s of miles away..<g>
>
>Susan Laing wrote:
> >
> > Or you could really "Live the Adventure" and come out and stay with us  in
> > Lochac for a while!   (Think of it as an Extened Holiday :-p)
> >
> > We're about to go Kingdom & all - Opportunites abound! Especially for
> > cooking chivalry! :-)
> >
> > And with our Government actively SEEKING to import Computer Wizards, I
> don't
> > think the job situation will be a problem...
> >
> > So.... does your Lady like Warm sunshine & Humidity (Brisbane - Baronies of
> > St Florians & RiverHaven & ME!) OR shall we look for a job for you in
> > Temperature challenged Canberra? (Barony of Politocopolis & Mel & Drake)
> >
> > :-p
> >
> > Mari
> > EBay-bidding Novice...

Yours in Service

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906