[Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Thu Sep 20 20:17:03 PDT 2001

Oh yes we have more entertaining football (especially that one my friends
refer to as aerial pingpong)  good sport .... and the fact that the guys
where proper shorts gives most women a really good excuse to watch.

We are a friendly bunch ... especially up here in Queensland.  Doens't cost
that much to live (ratio to ratio on money earned and cost of living -
we're pretty much on par with other places.)   Lots of sunshine .... lovely
beaches ..... some great fun (especially when we have our end of year
camping event).  Lots of nice people .... and plenty of budding cooks.  We
aren't that greedy up here we still like you lots even if you only come for
a visit.

>GO to AUSSIE LAND Their Football is more entertaining than ours. Cold
>doesn't reside there, and the people from what I am told are friendly.  Of
>Course the Cost of Living there is Higher, and you would have to immigrate.
>Come to Northshield.

Yours in Service

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906