[Sca-cooks] Winter - snow and food

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 21:17:07 PDT 2001

I went to college in Cleveland. The first day it snowed, in October, my
2 roommates from Ohio rolled over and muttered under their breath, I sat
up in bed staring and saying "But it isn't even November yet!" and the
girl from Honolulu was jumping up and down on the balcony with the girl
from the Phillippines.

Those two had enough snow by Thanksgiving to last the rest of their
lives... And that wasn't even the year we broke the record!

Earlier baked bean reference? If it is the real stuff without tomatoes
*G*, would you share the recipe? I've inherited a bean pot I want to try.

Anne