[Sca-cooks] ansteorra

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 20 23:01:21 PDT 2001

Jennifer Thompson commented:
> We cannot offer Chesapeake crabs, although Loch Sollier has
> shrimp, ..., swimming in garlic and butter, or cajun style...

Interesting. Now I've tried Skinny dipping, but I've never tried
swimming in garlic and butter. And cajun style swimming is? :-)

> (Ha! Beat *that* with your nubile waterbearers and your snowy evergreens.
> Ha!)

nubile waterbearers swimming in garlic and butter?

Gunthar, you ask why no one in Ansteorra is trying to stop you from
leaving. Well, you've already won Crown once. I'm not sure I'd could
stand there and keep you from leaving if that was what you wanted to
do. Besides from what I've heard about some kingdoms, you're winning
Crown out there might straighten out some bad SCA politics.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net