[Sca-cooks] Re: Bidding for Count Gunthar

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 21 09:13:21 PDT 2001

My dear Count Gunther,
It seems that folks are pulling you this way and that...and a lot of the
descriptions sound almost good enough for me to pull up roots and leave lovely
downtown Dun Carraig (southern Maryland).  If I may be so bold, may I suggest
the solution Phillip and I would like to use for our retirement:  summer in
Alaska, winter in the Bahamas and Spring and Fall in southern Maryland!  That
way we get the best of all possible worlds!

Kiri