[Sca-cooks] NY vs NE (was Re: Question to the Group)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:39:08 PDT 2001

>Bethra said regarding New York:
> > Besides, it CAN'T be in New England, or it wouldn't make a proper
> > vacation :-)
>
>So, New England isn't a good place for a vacation?
>
> >    Beef on weck, garbage plates, spiedies, and lots of really special
> > little wineries tucked all over the state.
>
>Okay, I know what a winery is, but what are the rest of these
>things?
>
>Stefan li Rous

Weeelll, I can't help you with the stuff on the weird list but I can say for
fact that New England is sure enough a wonderful place to vacation or live.
Skinny dipping in January in New Hampshire, trying to see your hand in front
of your face through the fog in Maine, my very favorite museum is on the
Harvard campus see here http://www.peabody.harvard.edu/museum_botanical.html
  The wonderful archetecture, grave rubbing on stones hundreds of years old.
  Yup.  It's beautiful.
Olwen