[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #649 - 13 msgs

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 16:26:11 PDT 2001

--- Phil Anderson <urizen at clear.net.nz> wrote:
> Huette writes:
>
> > Caid wants him.
>
> Yes, but naturally he has to come to the best part
> of Caid!

Which is everywhere!  We will have to clone him.

> > Now that
> > the West is loosing Lochac, we soon will have the
> > largest kingdom in the Known World.
>
> Unless New Zealand joins Lochac, of course...

What!!! Never!!! While we would be happy if you became
your own kingdom, why would you exchange one set of
oppressors for another just because they are closer?
Haven't we been good oppressors to you?  We have ruled
with a light hand and haven't overtaxed you. Don't you
know it is better to have a distant oppressor than one
nearby, who could more easily rain on your parade and
wreck havoc?

> (And I think Drachenwald might be wanting to put in
> a claim as the
> biggest anyway -- they're rather spread out, and
> they have their own
> Antarctic claims...)

No, the BoD has given the Antarctic to Trimaris.  Why,
I have no idea.  Drachenwald may have more habitable
land, but we have more area.  Granted, it is mostly
ocean, but still more area.  From Central Calif. down
to Brazil, from Brazil to NZ, from NZ to Hawaii and
from Hawaii to Central Calif.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.