[Sca-cooks] traveling to Lochac

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sat Sep 22 05:39:11 PDT 2001

Stefan,

EVERYTHING'S cheap here in the land of the South Pacific Peso for USians.
Two of our dollars for every US dollar at the moment, and it's not going to
change soon.  An Australian friend of ours now resident in London came back
for two weeks a couple of days ago, and visited us today. He decided that,
even though he could spend the couple of weeks house-hopping between friends
and relatives, the prices in the B&Bs were so cheap, he might as well stay
in one. Ah! The Luxuries of coming from a place with an overvalued currency!

Glenda.