[Sca-cooks] What we can offer Papa (addendum)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Sep 22 20:55:17 PDT 2001

Really? Do they grow in....oh, what the heck was that "g" town near the
old Estrella site?? [oh, yeah, goodyear] The first year I went down to
Estrella (maybe 13 years ago?], as we were leaving we couldn't resist
snitching a few...damn, but they tasted bad...bitter's a good word for
them <g>
--Maire