[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Sat Sep 22 23:18:53 PDT 2001

>I own two (now) cats also.  So, Muiredach, did you train your cat the "Three
>Wall Kitty" way?

I have NO idea what three wall kitty way is...  Care to share?

Presently, Zully, the Red Point siamese has landed on my lap.  The poor
thing is getting old (well, not *that* old, perhaps 10 years old), and has
a most definite flop to her belly.  She often comes by the side of my
wheelchair and stands up on her hind legs, then bats at my arms, for me to
pick her up, especially when I have Ruffles chips, as she is a chips
freak!  But recently, I have had to wear a monster of a brace and I simply
can't bend down, to pick her up or to do anything else!  And so she stands,
and bats, and meows, and looks pityfull, and still I can't pick her up.  So
she tries to *climb*, pawing her way through the spokes, and axle, and then
her belly gets stuck over the handrim of my wheel, and she just hangs
there!  Ohhh but I can't help laughing at her.  And she knows it, of
course.  Falls down, looks offended.  Licks herself and tries again!  But
moments ago, she actually took a running start and landed on my lap.  :-)

Earlier today, I cooked tuna fish and potato "pancakes".  Both cats usualy
go nuts over tuna.  But this time, they didn't touch it.  Wouldn't you
know, they don't like the tuna in oil, they only will eat the tuna in
water!  Ha!

Stefan, I won't get enough sleep tonight, and it's *all* your
fault.  <smile>  I wanted to get to sleep an hour ago, and I got stuck
perusing your florilegium.  Good job, thank you for all the hard work.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout