[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Sep 23 10:05:22 PDT 2001

I should point out that the poor defenseless feline in question weighs 16
pounds (he's big boned, and much of the weight is in a thick coat of silly
er silky fur.  He is also equipped with sharp, pointy teeth, strong front
legs, and a lazy sense of humor.  In return for providing 'Lanie with
amusement of "tipping" him he gets much tummy rubbing, ear scratching and
general massage... Oh, yes!  She also feeds him.  Seumas should be so lucky
:-)

Regina