[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Pirates, was: Bidding for Count Gunthar

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Sep 24 05:21:35 PDT 2001

Why welcom aboard Mad Mary Racham. That shore be a fine necklace of fig
netons ya have thar .I were's me manners misha get her some grog the good
stuff.yea that stuff what we keep for gunther,aarrrg tis a day all And a
fine how do toyou Capen Morgan I knew about the tasty parrots  but don't
bide much about frogs being sexy Aaarr that take a powerful lot -o-rum fer
that thought... "Oh" but shurely ti each there own fine time..Oh werebe the
time gone.  Got to go swash me buckels

.Chirhart and Misha.The finest Newtonein Poirates that be Born!