[Sca-cooks] Re: Count Gunthar

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:30:38 PDT 2001

Don't know.  Never stays around that long.

The coats of arms I made for the birthday folks were well recieved.  It was
lots of fun.  Yes, I took pictures, I shall have to use up the roll and get
it developed.  Perhaps I shall make those apple eggs and finally photograph
the steps.  I keep saying I will do that.
Olwen