[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 24 06:52:27 PDT 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

<snip>
> Some three or four days later, when the residents were allowed in for
> five minutes by police to retrieve whatever belongings they absolutely
> couldn't live without, the cat came out of hiding and verbally
> remonstrated with the homeowners. Loudly. And then peed on the shoe of
> one of the cops. Apparently the cop was too busy laughing to notice this
> little extra bit of information until it was too late.

Expressing his opinion of New York's finest, I suppose, though it would
have been even funnier if it had been a fireman that was moistened. you
could've said the cat was trying to help!

'Lainie, who has the 'large-boned' Snoopy-cat in the lap... right. So
why is the circulation to my legs being cut off?