[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Pirates, was: Bidding for Count Gunthar

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:21:18 PDT 2001

>    Not quite far enough, ye landlubbers!  Swash yer buckles to:
><http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php>
>
>    Learn yer *true* pirate name, and decide whether parrots are tasty
>critters or not!
>
>    *Mad Mary Rackham*    (otherwise, Elizabeth)

Hmmm...there may be some truth to this.  Heres' what it says about me ~

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little
bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your
steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Mad Anne Kidd aka Olwen the Odd