[Sca-cooks] cat tipping?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Sep 24 09:06:16 PDT 2001

I've never done that, but I did know a dog who took great delight in "kitty
boosting"...she'd follow the resident cat up the stairs, poke her nose under
the cat's hindquarters, and lift...all of which greatly upset the cat!
However the funniest thing this dog did was to try to follow the cat into
her covered litter box.  As she was a Malamute/Husky crossbreed, she was
quite large, and her head got stuck.  Her owners came running into the room
where this was all happening to see the dog flopping her head around in the
air trying to dislodge it from her head, and the cat inside screaming like
crazy!  Quite the mental image, don't you think??

Kiri