[Sca-cooks] harvest time, jellies

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Sep 24 14:58:19 PDT 2001

Finnebhir drooled:
> You have CHOKECHERRIES!!! By any chance (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease) Did you
make chokecherry jelly??? I love that stuff. Gramma makes it and I haven't
been able to get any from her. I would be willing to PAY for some. It's one
of my fav foods!!!

> I can trade poundcake, cookies, whatever!

    Have I got chokecherries?  Sweetie, my house is surrounded by them!!
And this years' crop is a biggun!!   So, yes, I have made a couple batches
of  said jelly,  and will possibly make more.  There's still more
chokecherries to harvest.  Write me privately, we'll swap addy's  ;*>

Caointiarn