[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Pirates,

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 04:21:02 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/24/01 1:39:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< Aahhhhh, then yes, we are closely related.  How's it going sis?

 Mad Anne >>

Very Well, actually. I am most interested in the sublety contest for Boar's
Head coming up in Dec. Here's the link if anyone wants the info on BH.
http://www.execpc.com/~maclaird/bh/

Too bad I can't actually go though... Maybe I can have someone from my house
enter me in? Hehehe Here comes marzapan, here comes marzapan, right down
marzapan lane...

Black Anne Kidd(sister to Mad Anne Kidd. Mom couldn't think of any other
names but Anne...)

Finnebhir