[Sca-cooks] cookin Boroghul (again)

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Tue Sep 25 07:36:05 PDT 2001

Orlaith, if it will make it any easier....

Bald black man with goatee, two earrings in left ear. And since so many
Atlantians mix me up for these two, I'll put in these other hints.

1) 3 inches taller than Baron Achbar and 6 inches narrower than him in the
shoulders
2) Less hair (MUCH less hair now) Than Kastegere of Storvik (although we're
sort of from the same neighborhood in DC back when we were younger)

Last events I attended...Atlantian Coronation....was hiding behind the
kitchen stuffing mushrooms, prior to that I was helping out in the kitchen
at Crown Tourney at the same site a year ago, was cooking for Judgement of
Paris right before that, and as Sensei Kiri mentioned, Ponte Alto's
Investiture.