[Sca-cooks] eths and thorns, oh my

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 25 21:54:28 PDT 2001

AAAHH!!! I can't find it!!!!

I am certain that I had saved it, but it was with some stuff that I'd
industriously saved and put on disk and now the computer claims it has
never seen that beautiful plump-breasted delicious disk before and won't
read it...

It was the one that talked about the Picts and the Celts fighting over
the pretty vowels- OOOO- and then there was of course the Welsh who have
no vowels, and ended with Tooters in their ghastly clothing. I know this
thing passed through my hands a year or two ago- I'll bet someone else
on the list has it.

And I will poke the local computer person and find out wht the disk is
suddenly strange...

'Lainie