[Sca-cooks] Florilegium files by email

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Wed Sep 26 09:14:51 PDT 2001

Hrm... Stephan, are you running the Florilegium on linux or unix?  I
wonder if we could configure majordomo to accept a command something
like "file list" that would send the filelist back to the sender; Then
the sender could choose his/her files and send a command like "file
SCA-weddings" that would then return just that file?  That way, every
time you get an inquiry, all you'd have to do is reply with a
boilerplate set of directions.  Majordomo is, if I remember correctly, a
public domain program that we could rewrite at will... if we have the
skill.  I know for certain there's *someone* in the SCA, in fact many
someones, with that skill.

-Magdalena