[Sca-cooks] Nasty Foods...

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Sep 26 15:42:51 PDT 2001

'Lainie said:
> This is one of the saving graces of feasting, I think. If I make a meal
> here at home and the meat dish does not turn out, everyone knows it! But
> in the feast scenario, with all those dishes to shuffle around, you can
> make up for the loss and no one but the kitchen crew knows that there
> was supposed to be another dish... well, no one but the crew and the
> raccoons on the back porch... ;-)

Not quite true if you posted a menu and ingredient list as this
list has generally seemed to recommend.

However, I think the reasons for and the advantages of posting a
menu and ingredient list far out wiegh the chance of folks
realizing a dish didn't turn out as planned. I, for one, would
rather know that a dish or sauce is missing than get served a
disaster.

Stefan li Rous