[Sca-cooks] Re: Waffres

kylie walker kyliewalker at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:14:19 PDT 2001

Well, if you were in Melbourne, Drake, I could tell you where to find fresh
fish maw (I was on a tour of Springvale on Tuesay - including a great Asian
grocery/butcher where most things have signs in English, for those of us who
can't read the names on the packages. Supplies for about a dozen different
asian nationalities, plus a few Aussie staples. Must say Nescafe Blend 43
looks odd beside all the dried plums and noddles and pickles)

Of course, I should also 'fess up and admit I had no idea what fish maw was!

Kylie