[Sca-cooks] Soup

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:25:57 PDT 2001

OHMYGOD! I never even THOUGHT about that!  Great.  How do you ACTUALLY
EXPLAIN all that stuff????  Well, in this case, no worries, just mail it all
to me and I'll haul it up and then mail it back!  yah right...

But I DDDDDDOOOOOO promise to make chocolate soup with marzipan crutons if
you come!
Olwen, ducking now for the onslaught....