[Sca-cooks] too much garlic

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 20:47:38 PDT 2001

I have a friend who is very much not a cook, who recently and
unintentionally made garlic pancakes for her son and nephews. She was at
her sister's house, and picked up the cooking spray without looking... She
said the boys ate them, and didn't seem to think they were odd. She didn't
quite have the nerve to try.

Anne