Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 28 06:30:19 PDT 2001

AAA Michigan released a figure yesterday of 65,000
whitetail deer-auto collisions in Michigan last year.
8 people killed. We were in a F250 Ford when we were
driving through Alaska which might have withstood
a moose-truck collision. We actually never saw them on
the roads. My brother-in-law (who hunts) says that they
are getting ready to reintroduce elk to Illinois...
he's predicting serious auto-elk wrecks.
Johnna Holloway